Stoke Plumbers Terms and Conditions
Stoke-on-Trent’s gas safe plumbing terms and conditions. We offer boiler replacement, kitchen and bathroom installation, drain unblocking, emergency plumber, insured gas engineer. Contact us by telephone: 01782 698958, or mobile: 07792 083103. Stokes plumbing services also include; central heating, leak sealer, shower valve fitting, drain clearance, commercial gas safety certificates and boiler repair.
Our Plumbing Services Terms & Conditions
Gas Safe Registered plumbing services boiler replacement, drain unblocker, emergency plumber, kitchen and bathroom installation, fully insured domestic and commercial gas engineers. Stokes plumbing services; central heating, leak sealer, shower fittings, drain clearance, boiler repair, landlord gas safety certificates. Visit our Homepage or read our Plumbing Reviews
Terms & Conditions
This page contains our terms and conditions of service in relation to all services and products offered by us the company registered name; ‘TPL Plumbing & Heating’.
Our terms and conditions are easy to read with no small print, customer satisfaction is paramount to us and we pride ourselves on being honest tradesmen.
Please read our terms and conditions of service;
For the purpose of these terms and conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “The Company” shall mean TPL Plumbing & Heating.
- “The Customer” shall mean the person or organisation for whom the company agrees to carry out works and/or supply materials.
The operative or engineer shall mean the representative appointed by the company.
The company reserves the right to refuse or decline work at its own discretion. Where the company agrees to carry out works for the customer those works shall be undertaken by the designated operative of company at its absolute discretion.
- The company will not be liable for damage to unprotected fixtures and fittings.
- The customer must make reasonable preparations for works to be executed. This includes preparation of work areas as to avoid damage to fixtures and fittings.
- The company will not accept liability for damage caused by the removal of any fixtures and fittings not protected or removed prior to work commencing.
Materials purchased by the customers solely the responsibility of the customer. Late delivery, product damage, poor design and missing items. Any delay to the work maybe chargeable.
- Power flushing may course leeks to old pipe work, fittings and radiators. If this service is required the client is liable for any damage that may be caused and is not the responsibility of the company.
Fixed Price Work
Shall be given as a firm cost, (manifest errors exempted) including labour and materials.
- The company shall not be under any obligation to provide an estimate to the customer and shall only be bound (subject as hereinafter) by estimates given in writing to the customer and signed by a duly authorised representative of the company.
- The company shall not be bound by any estimates given orally or in which manifest errors occur.
- Invoices are due for payment immediately upon delivery to the customer. Any part of that invoice which remains unpaid shall carry interest at the rate of 4% over the base rate until payment in full is received by the company.
- Where the date and/or time for works to be carried out is agreed by the company with the customer, then the company shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the operative shall attend on the date & at the time agreed. However, the company accepts no liability in respect of the non attendance or late attendance on site of the operative/engineer or for the late or non delivery of materials.
- If the customer cancels their instructions prior to any work being carried out or materials supplied then the customer shall be liable for any related expenditure together with the profit that would have been made by the company had the work been carried out and/or materials supplied in accordance with such instructions.
- If, after the company shall have carried out the works, the customer is not wholly satisfied with the works then the customer shall give notice in writing within 12 months to the company & shall afford the company, and its insurers, the opportunity of both inspecting such works and carrying out any necessary remedial works if appropriate.
- The Customer accepts that if he fails to notify the company as aforesaid then the company shall not be liable in respect of any defects in the works carried out.
- The Guarantee shall be for labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 12 months from the date of completion with the manufacturers warranty in force.
The Guarantee will become null & void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by the company is:
- Subject to misuse or negligence.
- Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than a company operative.
The company will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by the customer & will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
- The company will not guarantee any work in respect of blockages in waste & drainage systems etc.
- The company will not guarantee any work undertaken on instruction from the customer & against the written or verbal advice of the operative/engineer.
- Work is guaranteed only in respect of work directly undertaken by the company & payment in full has been made. Any non-related faults arising from recommended work which has not been undertaken by the company will not be guaranteed.
- The company shall not be held liable or responsible for any damage or defect resulting from work not fully guaranteed or where recommended work has not been carried out.
- Work will not carry a guarantee where the customer has been notified by the operative either verbally or indicated in ticked boxes or in Comments/ Recommendations of any other related work which requires attention.
- The customer shall be solely liable for any hazardous situation in respect of Corgi Regulations or Gas Warning Notice issued.
- Where the company agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or over ten years old at that date no warranty is given in respect of such works & the company accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
- Engineers operate under their own Gas Safe Registration (formally known as Corgi Gas Registration) and as such are solely responsible for any Gas related work & subsequent liability.
- The company shall be entitled to fully recover costs or damages from any operative/engineer/contractor whose negligence or faulty workmanship results in the company being made liable for those damages or rectification of the work.
- These terms and conditions may not be released, discharges, supplemented, interpreted, varied or modified in any manner except by an instrument in writing signed by a duly authorised representative of the company & by the customer.
- Further, these terms and conditions shall prevail over any terms and conditions used by the customer or contained or set out or referred to in any documentation sent by the customer to the company; by entering into a contact with the company the customer agrees irrevocably to waive the application of any such terms and conditions.
- Title to any goods, supplied by the company to the customer shall not pass to the customer but shall be retained by the company until payment in full for such goods has been made by the customer to the company.
Until such time as title in the such goods has passed to the Customer:
- The company shall have absolute authority to repossess, sell or otherwise deal with or dispose of all any or part of such goods in which title remains vested in the company.
- For the purpose specified in (1) above, the company or any of its agents or authorised representatives shall be entitled at any time and without notice to enter any premises in which goods or any part thereof is installed, stored or kept, or is reasonably believed so to be.
- The company shall be entitled to seek a court injunction to prevent the customer from selling, transferred or otherwise disposing of such goods.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, risk in such goods shall pass on delivery of the same to the customer and until such time as title in such goods has passed to the customer, the customer shall insure such goods to their replacement value and the customer shall forthwith, upon request, provide the company with a certificate or other evidence of such Insurance.
- The company shall not be liable for any delay or for the consequences of any delay in performing any of its obligations if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond its reasonable control and the company shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations.
- The company shall only be liable for rectifying works completed by the company and shall not be held responsible for ensuing damage or claims resulting from this or other work overlooked or subsequently requested & not undertaken at that time.
These terms and conditions and all contacts awarded between the company and customer shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English law.
Contact us if you have any questions
If you would like to talk to us about any of our services please contact us directly by phone.
Telephone: 01782 698958 – Mobile: 07792 083103
Gas Safe Reg: 223058
We are a fully licenced and insured plumbing company, offering a wide range of plumbing services in and around the Staffordshire and Cheshire areas.
Get in touch: Tel: 01782 698 958
Need an Emergency Plumber?
If you smell gas, have no hot water or have sprung a leak: Mobile: 07792 083 103
TPL Plumbing Services include central heating installation without the hassle. whether you’re planning to replace your old heating system or install one from scratch, you can have peace of mind as we are official installers of ATAG central heating systems heating that’s smart enough to reduce energy consumption and cut heating bills.
10 Year Warranty on selected ATAG boliers. Whatever your boiler installation needs we can help you so why not call us today on 01782 698 958 to arrange a free no obligation quotation. With some of the lowest boiler replacement cost prices around, you’ll be glad you came to TPL Plumbing & Heating. Send us a message by clicking here.
If you are looking a tradesman to carry out your emergency plumbing services, then please call us on 07792 083 103. We always tell you what the call out fee will be up front before we send an engineer to your property and keep you informed throughout regarding any additional costs involved, so you will never face an unexpected bill.
We offer a complete bathroom installation service as well as general tiling and plumbing services. TPL Stoke plumbing services can help with the design and include other services if required such as electrical and building works. Contact you’re local Stoke plumber to request a quotation click here to view our contact information.
We install full shower units, shower valves, wall mountings, controls and have access to all the leading brands and can offer you a wide variety of shower ranges to best suit you. We can ensure your shower achieves maximum flow efficiency and can customise your shower installation based on your needs or make recommendations to you.
Need a drain unblocker? We have all the tools required to do unblock indoor and outdoor blocked drains, pipes and clear blocked gullies. Blockages can be caused by a build up of fats, oils, grease, silt, leaves or structural defects but whatever the cause, we can fix it with our high-pressure water jetting and drain rods. Contact us today.
Gas Safe Engineer
TPL Plumbing Services in Stoke on Trent are fully insured and members of Gas Safe registration number 223058. It is a legal requirement for anyone carrying out gas work to be registered with Gas Safe Register, previously known as Corgi Gas. Only a Gas Safe registered engineer is legally allowed to install, maintain, repair and service gas appliances.
Gas Safe Engineer
Gas Safety Certificates
As a landlord, you’re responsible for making repairs and maintaining boilers, stoves, gas fires and gas ovens installed in your properties and ensuring all work on these appliances is carried out by a Gas Safe registered heating engineer. TPL Plumbing Services are authorised to issue commercial and landlord gas safety certificates.
Gas Safety Certificates
Commercial Gas Engineers
We provide trusted, reliable commercial gas engineers and registered plumbers in Stoke-on-Trent. TPL Plumbing Services are fully qualified in commercial gas plumbing and heating. Commercial plumbing services throughout Staffordshire. We work with letting agents, management agencies, public sector and landlords. Get in touch with us.
Commercial Gas Engineers